Tuesday 5 July 2011

(IN)DECOROUS TASTE

To say I'm all about a killer heel would be somewhat of an understatement. So when I came across (In)decorous Taste online...I was in KILLER shoe heaven.

The shoes are brutal looking: going OTT with the leather straps, spikes and crystals, creating footwear that could do some serious damage!

What came as a surprise to me , was the fact that the 'shoe' is mostly constructed from leather straps that can be taken off, re-adjusted and layered. Depending on how brave your feeling, you can fix as many of these straps to your heels as you want...DEADLY. 

In theory, you're not limited to wearing them on your feet...You could wear them just about anywhere on the body. I need!

Visit the indecoroustaste site for more information, as well as other projects!








No comments:

Post a Comment